About The Ahki Company
Our Mission & Vision
Provide top quality PPE Supply and Sanitizing Services, Construction and Facility Management, and Logistics, by forming strong and strategic partnerships with our customers bound by our commitment to get the job done right the first time, mutual respect, integrity, and honesty.
We strive to become an indispensable and nationally recognized company for our services and products to the US Federal government.
Founded in 2009, The AHKI Company, Inc.’s corporate office is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We are a Native American, Woman Owned business with 20 years of construction and facility management, logistical support and materials supply. We also have specialized experience and capability in sanitizing buildings, vehicles, and planes.
We have provided Federal and State governments with products and services since 2009. Our current customers are being served in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
The AHKI Company is grounded with a philosophy that every job requires attention to detail, quality execution and every client is entitled to single-track attention and respect.
The AHKI Company employs a proprietary sanitizing system with CDC approved chemicals to sanitize surfaces for the COVID- 19 pandemic. We have the capability to sanitize large facilities in quick turnaround times with our process. Our technology can be employed in almost any facility with very minor disruption to its operation. Most of the time, it is not necessary to remove items from inside the buildings.
The AHKI Company is uniquely positioned with a CDC approved Manufacturer in China to provide large quanities of: N95 & K95 respirators, face shields, AAMI Level 2 Isolation Gowns, AAMI Level 4 Surgical Gowns, and Coveralls.
The AHKI Company also supplies chemicals for building sanitization and building construction materials.
The AHKI Company provides project delivery methods that apply technical management techniques to project planning, management, design and construction in order to achieve your project goals for cost, quality and time requirements.
Certifications & Services
- Certified Biocide Applicator
- Certified Sanitizing Professional
- Professional Screening Partner
- Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate
- OSHA 30 Certified
- OSHA 40 HAZWOPER
- NORMI member (National Organization of Remediation and Mold Inspectors)
- ISSA member (International Sanitary Supply Association)
- PMI member (Project Management Institute)
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth: Building a High Performance Native American Business
- BD&C 201: LEED Rating Systems NCCER Green Sustainability
- Clark Construction Strategic Partnership Program
- Indian Owned Small Business Economic Enterprise EDWOSB
- 8(a) (in progress)
- HUBZone (in progress)
- PA ACDBE/DBE Certified: 9642
Self Performed Trades:
- Construction Management Facility Management Logistics Support
- Sanitize Services
- Material and Service Supplier