Diversified services. Unvarying quality
The AHKI Company provides project delivery methods that apply technical management techniques to project planning, management, design and construction in order to achieve your project goals for cost, quality and time requirements.
The AHKI Company provides a broad range of facilities maintenance and repair services, including heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and building repair. We offer preventative maintenance as well as facilities staffing and 24-hour on-call services.
The AHKI Company employs a proprietary sanitizing system with CDC approved chemicals to sanitize surfaces during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have the capability to sanitize large facilities in quick turnaround times with our process. Our technology can be employed in almost any facility with very minor disruption to its operation. Most of the time, it is not necessary to remove anything from inside the buildings.
Founded in 2009, The AHKI Company, Inc.’s corporate office is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. We are a Native American, Woman Owned business with 20 years of construction and facility management, logistical support and materials supply. We also have specialized experience and capability in bio hazard cleanup.
- Certified Biocide Applicator
- Certified Sanitizing Professional
- Professional Screening Partner
- Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate
- OSHA 30 Certified
- OSHA 40 HAZWOPER
- Indian Owned Small Business Economic Enterprise
- 8(a) (in progress)
- HUBZone (in progress)
- PA ACDBE/DBE Certified: 9642
- NORMI member (National Organization of Remediation and Mold Inspectors
- ISSA member (International Sanitary Supply Association)
- PMI member (Project Management Institute)
527 W. Hamilton St., Allentown, PA 18101